Sunday, May 7th
- 9:30 a.m. – Rev. Dr. Bau Dang’s sermon will be “The Lord Is My Shepherd” using the Scripture Psalm 23:1-6.
- 10:45 a.m. – United Methodist Men’s Brunch in Acker Hall. Everyone is invited to join UMM for Brunch after worship for a time of food and fellowship. $5.00 suggested donation.
- 11:30 a.m. – New Vietnamese Worship in the Chapel
- 7:30 p.m. – Vietnamese Worship in the Chapel.
- Wednesday, May 17th, 5:30 p.m. – United Methodist Women General Meeting in the Lounge. The program, “Remembering Our Mothers”, will follow dinner ($6.00 suggested donation). Everyone is asked to bring a favorite picture of her mother. Come enjoy an evening of fellowship and reminiscing.
- The deadline for the June issue (to be mailed Thursday, May 25th)of Expectations is 12:00 noon on Tuesday, May 16th. Any events occurring in June and July should be in this issue. You may E-mail articles to email@example.com, bring them to the Church Office, mail them, or (if they are short) call them in, on or before the deadline. Janine Ryder, Editor
- Remember to look for the clipboard, on the counter in the office next to the Flower Calendar book, to sign up to be a Sunday Greeter! We need greeters for May 21st & 28th! You can call the Church Office, 714-534-1070, to sign up to greet as well.
- Thursday, May 11th, 3:00 p.m. – United Methodist Women Executive Meeting in the Lounge.