Garden Grove United Methodist Preschool is currently closed for refurbishment and managerial changes.
Re-opening date is yet to be determined.
Faithfully Serving Families for Over 50 Years.
The Church Preschool has been faithfully serving families in our area for over 56 years by offering half and full day programs for children 18 months to 6 years, as well as a full day Kindergarten program.
We have 2, 3 and 5 day per week classes, for half day (9:00 am-12:30 pm) or full day (6:30 am-6:00 pm).
We offer a developmental, faith based program with academics woven into each lesson. We understand children this age learn better when they can see, touch, smell and taste the world around them in a safe and loving environment. It is important to us to be partners with our parents in order to do the very best we can for each child.
The Goals of our Preschool
For the children:
- To acquire a joy for learning.
- To be aware of the world around them and God’s plan for life.
- To develop a positive self-image.
- To become more independent while growing in self-help skills.
For the parents:
- To help them learn more about their child’s development needs.
- To keep the parents informed of their child’s activities, adjustments, and accomplishments.
Further information about our Preschool or registration may be obtained by calling the Preschool office at: (714) 530-0282 or sending us an email.
Please see the Preschool Registration page for important dates.