9:30 a.m. – Rev. Dr. Bau Dang’s sermon will be “Specific Instructions for Christian Living” using the Scripture Leviticus 19:1-4, 9-18.
7:00 p.m. – Vietnamese Worship in the Chapel.
Monday, February 20th – the Church Office will be closed in observance of President’s Day.
- Are you having trouble hearing or UNDERSTANDING during the service? New “hearing impaired ear phones” wi
th ear buds are available. When you come into the sanctuary, please ask one of the ushers for the new ear phones (hearing aids).
- Remember to look for the clipboard, on the counter in the office next to the Flower Calendar book, to sign up to be a Sunday Greeter! We need greeters for February 26th, March 19th & 27th, and Wednesday, March 1st for the 12:00 noon Ash Wednesday Service! You can call the Church Office, 714-534-1070, to sign up to greet as well.
- Wednesday, March 1st, 12:00 noon – Ash Wednesday Service in the Chapel. There will be a brief service with Imposition of Ashes.
- Saturday, March 4th, 1:00 p.m. – A Garden of Orchids, the United Methodist Women’s 49th Annual Tea & Fashion Show in Acker Hall. Come and join us for a lovely tea and fashions by Grace Doan, sister of Binh Dang. They will be a combination of Vietnamese dress and original designs. If you would like to host a table, please contact Jonni Lorenz 714-638-4640. Tickets are $25.00 and are available on the Patio after Worship through Sunday, February 26th.
- Sunday, March 12th, 4:45 p.m. Potluck, 6:00 p.m. Worship – Celebrating World Day of Prayer! All our congregations will be participating – English speaking, Samoan, Korean, Vietnamese and Mar Thoma! We will be recognizing the Philippines in this year’s worship and offering. We’ll start with a Potluck dinner in Acker Hall then move to the Sanctuary for Worship.
- Saturday, March 18th, 6:00 p.m. – Corned Beef & Cabbage Dinnerin Acker Hall. Join United Methodist Men for a delightful evening, beginning with a special meal followed with great entertainment by Dana Hills High School’s superb musicians and lots of fellowship. All this can be yours for only $10 each for adults and $5 each for children 2-10. John Elwell will sell tickets on Sunday, February 26th, March 5th& 12th.
- Wednesday, February 22nd, 7:00 p.m. – Staff Parish Relations Committee Meeting in the Lounge.
- Wednesday, March 1st, 9:30 a.m. – Trinity Circle Meeting at Anne Romine’s.