Sunday, July 10th
- 9:30 a.m. – Rev. David Stoner’s sermon will be “Bearing Fruit” using the Scripture Colossians 1:1-14.
- 11:00 a.m. – Contemporary Worship in the Chapel.
- 7:30 p.m. – Vietnamese Worship in the Chapel.
- Remember to look for the clipboard, on the counter in the office next to the Flower Calendar book, to sign up to be a Sunday Greeter! We need greeters for July 24th and 31st! You can call the Church Office, 714-534-1070, to sign up to greet as well.
- Thursday, July 14th, 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. – Red Cross Blood Drivein Acker Hall. Sponsored by a Garden Grove High School service club.
- Wednesday, July 20th, 10:30 a.m. –United Methodist Women’s Ladies Day Out. We will be visiting the Hilbert Museum of 20thCentury California Art in Orange. We will have lunch at Ruby’s at the train station (which is across the street from the museum). The cost of this day out is your lunch at Ruby’s. We will meet at church at the above time and car pool to the museum. If you plan on attending, please let Sue Spangler or Sally Hickman know so we can plan on transportation. All Ladies of the Church are invited!
Summer Event for Kids
- Monday-Friday, July 25th-29th – Vacation Bible School: Surf Shack: Catch the Wave of God’s Amazing Love. Ages: Completed Kindergarten through entering 6th grade. Flyer/Registration forms are available in the Church Office.
Upcoming Youth Events
- Saturday-Saturday, July 2nd– 9th – Sierra Service Project, Smith River, Ca
- Sunday-Friday, July 10th-15th – Elementary Camp @ Lazy W
- Sunday-Saturday, July 17th-23rd – Jr. High Camp @ Lazy W
- Sunday-Saturday, July 24th-30th – Sr. High Camp @ Lazy W
- Friday-Saturday, August 5th-6th – Overnighter at Anaheim UMC
- Thursday, July 14th, 3:00 p.m. – United Methodist Women Executive Committee Meeting in the Conference Room.
- Wednesday, July 20th, 6:30 p.m. – Finance Committee Meeting in the Lounge.
- Wednesday, July 27th, 6:30 p.m. – Church Council Meeting in the Lounge.