Sunday, April 28th
• 9:30 a.m. – Rev. Dr. Bau Dang’s sermon will be “We Must Obey God Rather Than Men” using the Scripture Acts 5:27-32. The Chancel Choir will sing “Total Praise” arranged by Patty Ford Simms.
• 9:30 a.m. – Samoan Worship in the Chapel.
• 11:30 a.m. – Vietnamese Worship in the Chapel.
• 7:30 p.m. – Vietnamese Worship in the Chapel. This service resumed on Easter.
• Expectations will be mailed & emailed on Tuesday, April 30th, instead of Thursday, April 25th.
• Toiletry items (toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo, bar soap, etc.) are needed for Blessing Bags.
• Do you sing? Play an instrument? Have a trio, quartet, or other musical group you perform with? Then we are looking for you! If you or someone you know would like to provide music for our Worship services please contact H. H. Hanson, firstname.lastname@example.org or 714-904-0805, to sign up. We would love to have special music throughout the year!
• Sign up to be a Sunday Greeter! Greeters for May are needed. Sign up in the office, on the clipboard, on the counter, next to the Flower Calendar book, which also has signup pages for 2019.
• Every Sunday, 9:30 a.m. – English Worship in the Sanctuary.
• Every Sunday, 9:30 a.m. – Samoan Worship in the Chapel.
• Every Sunday, 11:30 a.m. – Vietnamese Worship in the Chapel.
• Every Sunday, 7:30 p.m. – Vietnamese Worship in the Chapel.
• Sunday, May 5th, 10:45 a.m. – United Methodist Men’s Brunch in Acker Hall. Everyone is invited to join them for Brunch after worship for a time of food and fellowship. $5.00 suggested donation.
• Wednesday, May 15th, 5:30 p.m. – United Methodist Women’s General Meeting in the Lounge. The meeting will start with dinner, $6.00 suggested donation, followed by a program presented by Cynthia Brown.
• Sunday, June 9th, 9:30 a.m. – Pentecost in the Sanctuary. We will celebrate Pentecost with all our language ministries – English speaking, Samoan, Korean, Vietnamese, and Horeb Mar Thoma! Pastors and choirs from each ministry will be participating in the worship service. Following worship we will celebrate and fellowship with a brunch on the patio. Food will be provided by each ministry group. If you have a favorite brunch dish that you would like to share, that will be welcome, too. Coffee, tea, punch, and paper goods will be provided by the Men’s Club. The Congregations Coordinating Council looks forward to seeing you there (wearing red is encouraged but optional).
• Wednesday, May 1st, 11:00 a.m. – Trinity Circle Meeting at Faye Gregory’s.
• Wednesday, May 1st, 6:30 p.m. – Board of Trustees Meeting in the Lounge.
• Tuesday, May 7th, 2:00 p.m. – United Methodist Women Executive Board Meeting in the Lounge.
Copyright © 2019 Garden Grove United Methodist Church, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this E-Mail because you are a member of or have attended Garden Grove United Methodist Church.
Our mailing address is:
Garden Grove United Methodist Church
12741 Main Street
Garden Grove, Ca 92840