Sunday, October 21st
9:30 a.m. – Rev. Dr. Bau Dang’s sermon will be “Suffering, Sacrifice, and Salvation” using the Scripture Hebrews 5:1-10. The Chancel Choir will sing “Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring” by J. S. Bach.
- 9:30 a.m. – Samoan Worship in the Chapel.
- 9:45 a.m. – New Youth Worship in Room 201. Come to the Sanctuary at 9:30 then you will move to Room 201 after “Time with Children”
- 7:30 p.m. – Vietnamese Worship in the Chapel.
- Saturday, November 3rd, 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. – Annual Holiday Bazaarin Acker Hall. Hand crafted treasures for Fall and Winter Holidays. Jams, Baked Goods, Gifts, Jewelry, Plants, & Vendors. Holiday Luncheon 10:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m., $8.00. All in a Festive Holiday Atmosphere! Proceeds to benefit women and children here and around the world.
- Sunday, November 18th, 10:45 a.m. – Stewardship Celebration Brunch in Acker Hall hosted by our Vietnamese Congregation. Everyone is invited! Please stay for our Charge Conference at 12:30 p.m. in Acker Hall (see below for more information). Note: there will not be a United Methodist Men’s Brunch on November 4th.
- Do you sing? Play an instrument? Have a trio, quartet, or other musical group you perform with? Then we are looking for you! If you or someone you know would like to provide music for our Worship services please contact H. H. Hanson, email@example.com or 714-904-0805, to sign up. We would love to have special music throughout the year!
- Remember to look for the clipboard, on the counter in the office next to the Flower Calendar book, to sign up to be a Sunday Greeter! Greeters for November 18th & 25th at the main door are needed. Signup in the office on the counter clipboard, or call the office at 714-534-1070.
- Wednesday, October 24th, 6:30 p.m. – Finance Committee Meeting in the Lounge.
- Monday, November 5th, 7:00 p.m. – Congregations Coordinating Council (CCC) Meeting in the Lounge.
- Wednesday, November 7th, 7:00 p.m. – Church Council Meeting in the Lounge.
- Sunday, November 11th, 11:45 a.m. – Worship Commission Meeting in the Conference Room in the Office.
- Sunday, November 18th, 12:30 p.m. – Charge Conference in Acker Hall. This is our annual meeting where we make decisions about the coming year. All paperwork was due on Monday, October 15th. If you haven’t turned yours in, please do so ASAP!