Sunday, June 30th
Premier Presentation of “I Will Hope in You” by Mark Hayes. This anthem was commissioned in Memory of Ray Woods, our Director of Music for 39 years. Please attend this special Sunday worship.
• 9:30 a.m. – Rev. Dr. Bau Dang’s sermon will be “A Double Portion of Your Spirit” using the Scripture 2 Kings 2:1-14. The Chancel Choir will sing “I Will Hope in You” by Mark Hayes and “Let All the World in Every Corner Sing” arranged by Dale Wood.
• 9:30 a.m. – Samoan Worship in the Chapel.
• 11:30 a.m. – Vietnamese Worship in the Chapel.
• 7:30 p.m. – Vietnamese Worship in the Chapel.
• The Church Office will be closed on Thursday, July 4th in observance of Independence Day.
• Do you sing? Play an instrument? Have a trio, quartet, or other musical group you perform with? Then we are looking for you! While the Choir is off during July and August we like to have individuals or small groups perform, so if you or someone you know would like to provide music for our Worship service please contact Janine Ryder, email@example.com or 714-534-1070.
• Sign up to be a Sunday Greeter! Greeters for July are needed. Sign up in the office, on the clipboard, on the counter, next to the Flower Calendar book, which also has signup pages for 2019.
• Every Sunday, 9:30 a.m. – English Worship in the Sanctuary.
• Every Sunday, 9:30 a.m. – Samoan Worship in the Chapel.
• Every Sunday, 11:30 a.m. – Vietnamese Worship in the Chapel.
• Every Sunday, 7:30 p.m. – Vietnamese Worship in the Chapel.
• Friday, June 28th, 7:00 p.m. – Choir School Concert, cancelled!
• Monday, July 1st, 3:00 pm – Organ Concert in our Sanctuary. Sponsored by the 2019 West Region Convention of the American Guild of Organists, Orange County (June 30-July 3). Artist: Joseph Fala is an organ scholar at Duke University Chapel, a recent graduate of the Yale School of Music and one the rising stars among young organists. The congregation is invited. Free admission. Bob Washer (Pastor 1952-1968), who was the force behind the building of the Sanctuary, Chapel, and the installation of the Pipe Organ, will be attending this concert.
• Wednesday, July 3rd, 9:30 a.m. – Trinity Circle Meeting at The French Inn.
• Wednesday, July 3rd, 6:30 p.m. – Board of Trustees Meeting in the Lounge.
• Tuesday, July 9th, 2:00 p.m. – United Methodist Women Executive Board Meeting in the Library.
• Wednesday, July 10th, 6:30 p.m. – Finance Committee Meeting in the Lounge.
• Tuesday, July 16th, 7:00 p.m. – Staff Parish Relations Meeting in the Lounge.
• Tuesday, July 23rd, 7:00 p.m. – Church Council Meeting in the Lounge.