Sunday, November 3rd – All Saints Sunday
• 9:30 a.m. – Rev. Dr. Bau Dang’s sermon will be “Life after Death” using the Scripture Matthew 22:23-33. The Chancel Choir will sing “Ein Feste Burg (A Mighty Fortress)” by Hans Leo Hassler.
• 9:30 a.m. – Samoan Worship in the Chapel.
• 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. – Annual Holiday Bazaar in Acker Hall. Come to church, stay, eat, and shop: Beautiful Handmade Jewelry, Hand Crafted Items, Baked Goods, Egg Rolls, Homemade Jams and Jellies, Books, Puzzles, and a Kids Corner. Holiday Luncheon 11:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m., adults $8.00, children $4.00. Proceeds to benefit women and children here and around the world.
• 11:30 a.m. – Vietnamese Worship in the Chapel.
• 7:30 p.m. – Vietnamese Worship in the Chapel.
• Do you sing? Play an instrument? Have a trio, quartet, or other musical group you perform with? Then we are looking for you! Pastor Bau would like to continue having Special Music year round, so if you or someone you know would like to provide music for our Worship service please contact Janine Ryder, firstname.lastname@example.org or 714-534-1070.
• Sign up to be a Sunday Greeter! Greeters for December are needed. Sign up in the office, on the clipboard, on the counter, next to the Flower Calendar book.
• Flowers for the Altar has openings for December 8th & 29th! If you have an event or person that you want to honor or memorialize with flowers just sign up in the book on the counter in the office, next to the greeter clipboard. You will also find the name and phone number of the florist we use in the front. If you have any questions, ask Janine.
• Every Sunday, 9:30 a.m. – English Worship in the Sanctuary.
• Every Sunday, 9:30 a.m. – Samoan Worship in the Chapel.
• Every Sunday, 11:30 a.m. – Vietnamese Worship in the Chapel.
• Every Sunday, 7:30 p.m. – Vietnamese Worship in the Chapel.
• Saturday, November 30th, 9:00 a.m.-12:00 noon – Come and help deck the hall, or Sanctuary as the case may be! Get a jump-start on Christmas in the church. Be part of the celebration! Cider, coffee, and donuts will be served. And remember, many hands make light work.
• Saturday, December 7th – “A Christmas Concert of Lessons, Carols & Hymns” the Garden Grove United Methodist Church Music Ministry’s 41st Annual Christmas Dinner and Concert. Doors open 5:30 p.m., Dinner 6:00 p.m. Adults $16, Children $8. Reservations for dinner are required. Reservation deadline is Tuesday, December 3rd, call 714-534-1070. If you are unable to attend the dinner, you may still attend the Concert at 7:00 p.m. in the Sanctuary. Freewill donation.
• Wednesday, November 6th, 9:30 a.m. – Trinity Circle at Faye Gregory’s.
• Wednesday, November 6th, 6:30 p.m. – Board of Trustees Meeting in the Lounge.
• Tuesday, November 12th, 2:00 p.m. – United Methodist Women Executive Board Meeting in the Library.
• Wednesday, November 13th, 6:30 p.m. – Finance Committee Meeting in the Lounge.
• Tuesday, November 19th, 7:00 p.m. – Staff Parish Relations Meeting in the Lounge.
• Wednesday, November 20th, 7:00 p.m. – Congregations Coordinating Council Meeting in the Lounge.
• Sunday, November 24th, 11:00 a.m. – Charge Conference in Acker Hall. This is our annual meeting where we make decisions for the coming year.
Copyright © 2019 Garden Grove United Methodist Church, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this E-Mail because you are a member of or have attended Garden Grove United Methodist Church.
Our mailing address is:
Garden Grove United Methodist Church
12741 Main Street
Garden Grove, Ca 92840