Dear Youth, Parents, and Volunteers,
I hope all is well and everyone is enjoying Spring. I apologize for not getting this information out sooner. I have updated the youth calendar to reflect all the changes that have happened. I will be handing them out on Sunday. There are a few pictures below from some of our youth group time. Enjoy!
This Sunday we are having a Taco Bar fundraiser at AUMC. I need people to be there at 9:30 am to help finish cooking and setting up. The money we raise helps with scholarships for events, camp and Sierra Service Project.
Friday March 31st we will be hosting our annual Broomball Lock-in. Please meet at AUMC 7 pm and come dressed warm and in closed toed shoes. Please bring extra socks. We will be having a lock-in with food, games and some sleep. Please bring sleeping bags and appropriate toiletries. Cost is $15. Please let me know if you plan to attend and if you are bringing friends.
Saturday April 8th We will be volunteering at AUMC helping with their annual Easter Egg hunt. I will send out more specifics once I have them.
I signed our group up for SSP in Chiloquin Oregon July 16-22. I have 7 youth (Forrest, Silas, Luis, Chris, Jennifer, Kimberly) and 3 chaperone’s (Rick La Bare, Pastor James and Nicole) I need a $50 deposit from each youth ASAP. Thanks!
I have also added links to the youth Facebook page, Shutterfly shared page and Instagram. The links are the icons on the bottom of the page.
Here are some brief details about upcoming events:
- Sun March 26th: Taco Bar Fundraiser 9:30 am in Kitchen/Fellowship Hall
- Fri March 31-Sat April 1st: Broomball Lock-in AUMC 7:30 pm
- Sat April 8th: Volunteer @ AUMC Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- Sun April 9th: Youth Fellowship @ AUMC 5:30-7 pm
- Sun April 16th: No Youth, Happy Easter!
- Sun April 23rd: Youth Fellowship @ AUMC 5:30-7 pm
- Sun April 30th: Fusion Worship @ Cal Heights UMC
- Sun May 7th: Youth Fellowship @ AUMC 5:30-7 pm
- Sat May 13th: Triathlon Race Meet @ AUMC 5:45 AM
- Sun May 21st: BBQ Fundraiser @ AUMC
- Sun May 28th:Youth Fellowship @ AUMC 5:30-7 pm
Let me know if you have any questions, concerns, or comments.